Welcome to Ayrshire BEATS
Building Enterprising Activity in the
We are a Community Interest Company working in Ayrshire to support local Third Sector organisations to deliver quality services.
Our work has delivered the following impacts:
• 9,014 beneficiaries: young carers, vulnerable families, elderly, homeless, drug addicts, people with physical disability, older people with dementia and those in debt.
• Crisis addressed: food insecurity, fuel poverty, debt, clothing for children/adults, hospital stay provisions, mental health and social isolation support, disability access to buildings.
• Profile of work of the Third Sector Interface raised at local, regional and national level. Promoted effectiveness of collaborative partnership working and the success of the Community Anchor Organisation approach, in coordinating and distributing funds to the right people at the right time.
Who we are
and how we work
Working in senior management roles across the Third, Public and Private sector, we have over 100 years of experience between us. This includes, setting up our own and working with Social Enterprises in their development and long-term sustainability.
Our skill set includes:
• all aspects of management and service delivery
• establishment and management of successful social enterprises and projects
• tendering and procuring services
• securing funding from a diverse range of sources
• evaluating and reporting on social impact and outcomes
• working collaboratively and in partnership
We have extensive local and National strong networks and relationships with a range of individuals and partners.
To find out more please get in touch by email: email@example.com
Or phone us on: 07376 641730
Working with the South Ayrshire Food Network we secured £150k and supported the setup 3 Food Pantries in Ayr, Girvan and Maybole.
This innovative model is a first for South Ayrshire, bringing choice, dignity and food security to our local communities, creating the potential to significantly impact on how South Ayrshire addresses food poverty.
Read More >
AyrshireBEATS are proactive in spreading the word within the Third Sector about what Community Benefits are and how to access them.
We are active partners in the Hub South West and have worked with many private sector companies to deliver community benefits to local organisations.
BEATS worked with the Third Sector Interface to support the wider third sector in the recovery phase of Covid-19, accessing £230,000 funding for local service delivery.
We also worked with VASA to strengthen their role as a recognised Community Anchor Organisation with key funders, including the Scottish Government.
Read More >